Senior Consultant SAP MM (m/f/d)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
Senior Consultant SAP MM (m/f/d)
To strengthen our SAP Competence Center, we are looking for a Senior Inhouse SAP MM Consultant (m/f/d). Our SAP Competence Center’s mission is to continuously develop and improve our SAP solutions and processes. Our focus is to provide, to the different departments across home24, a high-performance and secure platform to support business processes.
This is a full-time role to integrate our Tech Department in our office based in Berlin.
- You will be responsible for the solutions in the material management field (purchases, supplier management, product creation, warehousing)
- Taking care of projects and change requests (effort estimation, solution designing, documentation, implementation, tests and support during Go Live)
- Processing incidents and other requests from the stakeholders, as well as continuously monitoring and doing the maintenance of the system
- Cross-module collaboration within the SAP CC and close cooperation with different stakeholders from home24
- Preparing and managing projects with both internal and external teams, being responsible for implementing the requirements
- You will lead small teams
- You have at least 8 years of professional experience in SAP, focused on processes within Material Management (ERP IS Retail/ Merchandise)
- In-depth knowledge of business processes related with purchases, supplier management, warehousing and product creation, preferably in the Retail and eCommerce industry
- You understand entirely SAP standard processes and their implementation, especially in material management, but you also have an extendable knowledge in other areas
- Experience in process modeling and how to use the appropriate tools
- You have knowledge on other SAP Modules (e.g. EWM, SD, FI/CO)
- You speak English fluently and you have a good command of the German language (will be a plus)
- Degree in Computer science or Business administration, or similar academic fields
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
- BVG Ticket Discount
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote