Lead People Operations (m/f/d)
We are home24, a leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
Lead People Operations (m/f/d)
- Lead our People Operations Team consisting of > 5 highly motivated employees
- Ensure operational excellence along the entire employee lifecycle by owning all operational HR processes end-to-end e.g. payroll & contract management
- Analysis and continuous optimization of operational HR processes and interfaces to other departments/external institutions
- Define, optimize and evaluate service levels by using defined indicators
- Ensure up-to-date, standardized HR reports
- You have completed a vocational training (apprenticeship) or university degree in business administration or a related field.
- You bring at least 3 years of experience in an HR Generalist / operational HR role
- First leadership experience is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Good MS Office skills as well as knowledge of HRIS Tools
- Good knowledge of labor law and social security law
- Outstanding customer and service focus as well as passion for developing processes and digitalization
- You work conscientiously and reliably.
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including a company pension scheme, employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and a subsidy for the BVG commuter ticket!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents (Zeugnisse) together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Andrew Thomas