SAP ABAP Developer (m/f/d) with EWM
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
SAP ABAP Developer (m/f/d) focus on EWM
To strengthen Our SAP Competence Center, we are looking for a SAP ABAP Developer (m/f/d) focused on EWM. Our SAP Competence Center's mission is to continuously develop and improve our SAP solutions and processes. Our focus is to provide, to the different departments across home24, a high-performance and secure platform to support business processes.
This is a full-time role to integrate our Tech Department in our office in Berlin.
- Work closely with our SAP inhouse Consultants to analyze the new requirements from potential implementations with focus on the SAP EWM development
- You will implement the new developments, as well as estimate the costs associated with them
- Perform technical tests
- Provide support to our SAP inhouse consultants and to other department with the tests
- You will support the new implemented developments (fixing bugs, improving the performance,…)
- Ensure that documentation is kept and handled according to home24 standards and in compliance with the other departments
- You bring at least 8 years of relevant programming experience with ABAP and APAB OO with focus on development in Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM)
- Experience in RF Framework, Adobe Forms, interface programming, dialog development and enhancement of the SAP standard (user exits, BADIs, ...)
- Good knowledge of SAP standard processes and their implementation, especially in the area of warehouse management, as well as comprehensive knowledge in similar fields
- Degree in Computer science or Business administration, or similar academic fields
- You speak English fluently and you have a good command of the German language (desirable)
- Any additional knowledge of SAP Event Manager (EM) would be a great plus
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
- BVG Ticket Discount
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote