CRM Manager (m/f/d)
home24 is Europe’s biggest online shop for furniture and living space accessories. As the dynamic and fast-growing market leader it’s our goal to provide our customers the best service and the best product assortment possible.
home24 is currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America. We have more than 1.000 employees worldwide and want to enlarge our team with top talent and engaged experts who are willing to grow and develop with us. Our dynamic and international team works with passion and enthusiasm on a big common goal: to revolutionize the Home & Living market.
For this challenge, we are currently offering a position as:
CRM Manager (m/f/d)
As a CRM Manager you will (1) drive our personalization and automation efforts of our direct communication, (2) define required data points and (3) analyze relevant KPIs and customer segments. The ideal candidate has a background in technical marketing, is a master of Excel and understands how to translate user behavior into available data points and further into tailored marketing communication.
The position is offered in the CRM & Merchandising Team reporting directly to the Team Lead CRM & Merchandising.
- Automate 1-to-1 direct communication, including email and direct mail along the customer lifecycle.
- Assist in the continual testing of automated campaigns to maximize efficiency of direct communication.
- Maintain HTML email templates, update dynamic and editorial content using HTML and CSS.
- Analyze relevant KPIs and further develop the reporting landscape of the team.
- Create actionable insights on sales data and customer behavior to enable the team to take data driven decisions.
- You participate in global customer communication projects that engage and retain customers to maximize their lifetime value.
- You have successfully completed a degree in Business Administration and bring first experience in e-Commerce and CRM.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
- Basic HTML and SQL knowledge.
- You work analytically and process-oriented with a strong attention to detail.
- You speak English fluently.
What we can offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- International colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant proofs together with your salary expectations and the earliest starting date possible via Jobvite.
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact:Andrew Thomas