Middleweight Graphic + Presentation Designer
The Middleweight Graphic + Presentation Designer is a unique opportunity to gain experience within a design studio environment, as well as across the wider agency. The role is split to ensure the right candidate can gain experience working within our in-house creative hub; ‘The Studio’, supporting on client work for the likes of adidas, Coca Cola and Ford, as well as designing eye-catching, impactful pitch decks across the agency to win vital new business.
This role is suitable for a graphic designer who is confident and happy to work across a scope of digital, print, client, brand as well as presentation deliverables.
The right candidate will be experienced and happy to work within PowerPoint on a regular basis as well as fully capable working within Adobe CC applications.
This individual will report to the Business Development team and will be responsible for upholding global brand standards, they will partner with key internal stakeholders and other creatives to design pitch materials that will be used across a broad range of outputs (digital, web, print). This candidate must have the ability to communicate information and data effectively through the use of infographics, concept mock-ups, custom
PPT templates, and printed materials.
We work across various sectors including healthcare, entertainment, food and drink, energy and industrials, financial and professional services, consumer packaged goods, sports and sponsorship marketing, and technology. The Middleweight Graphic + Presentation Designer will need to display a range of skills and an ability to adapt to different design styles, from contemporary and on-trend, to clean and corporate.
We’re looking for an innovative designer who can take initiative and help bring our ideas to life.
- Working with the sector teams and business development to ensure that all branded presentations are created to a high standard
- Supporting the in-house design studio with client work and presentations
- Liaising with senior management to create on-brand new business materials, including PPT templates and breaker slides, concept mock-ups, coverage mock-ups, charts, infographics, printed booklets, brochures, boards, etc.
- Building collateral to communicate creative ideas and agency capabilities
- Participating in brainstorms and bringing new ideas to the table
- Managing external suppliers
- Overseeing freelance design resource as and when applicable.
- Supporting design for H+K award entries, ads, mailers, marketing materials and digital channels
- Excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- An ability to build creative templates, infographics, campaign architectures, and concept mock-ups (image research, photo manipulation, and art working)
- Effective time management skills to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with others
- A good artistic eye, an understanding of the creative requirements of a project, and an ability to uphold brand guidelines
- Detail-oriented with an ability to carefully review work
- Professional demeanor and an ability to take initiative
- Print expertise to support the creation of booklets, brochures, boards, etc.
- Photography skills preferred
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic
- At least 3 years of professional design experience