Consumer Packaged Goods - Senior Account Executive
Hill & Knowlton are on the hunt for a new SAE to join the consumer division. Working alongside a fast-paced and creative team, candidates must prove their ability to expertly handle projects from start to finish, as well as confidently report to senior clients on a day-to-day basis.
With an opportunity to work on leading global FMCG brands, including hair care and beauty accounts, the role requires killer media contacts, a flair for culture, and the energy and drive to secure amazing results. Candidates will need strong creative writing skills and an obsessive attention to detail, as well as the ability to manage junior team members and oversee account administration.
Lifestyle brand PR/communications experience is preferred, with the ability to develop media plans and continue to hone solid media and Influencer relationships to meet coverage targets.
They will also need to be digitally savvy, with strong experience of delivering influencer engagement programmes and content marketing across all channels (earned, owned, shared and paid), as well as the ability to collate social analytics and express informed opinions on a client’s social presence.
The agency offers fantastic support for developing skills, via training and coaching withing a supportive and nurturing environment, an ideal opportunity for an individual with a strong ambition to learn and grow.
A range of household-name beauty, grooming and personal care accounts (more detail can be provided at interview).
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- A proven passion and experience in the world of lifestyle & beauty
- Superstar project handler with a strong attention to detail
- Confident self-starter
- Multi-tasking, ability to remain calm under pressure
- Best-in-class client service mentality
- Proven track-record in successful brand-building campaigns
- Tapped into culture and able to identify the opportunities trends open to brands
- Digitally & influencer savvy
- Team player
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- Working on innovative, creative campaigns with household-name brands
- The ability to work alongside a fantastically passionate and friendly team who love their work
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Best in class training through our dedicated Hub facility