Vice President, Diversity, Equity+Inclusion
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a dynamic Vice President, Diversity, Equity+Inclusion to support the Global Head of DE&I, helping to deliver against the global diversity strategy and manage the operational and administrative tasks related to the Global DE&I Council and its programs.
The ideal candidate will be an accomplished D&I leader with established credibility in developing and driving diversity strategies within small to mid-size and complex organizations. He/she will also have a track record of success driving diversity and inclusion results, including workforce representation objectives, within an organization.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Partnering with the Global Head of DE&I to design, implement and execute company-wide diversity and inclusion strategies
- Providing input into strategic thinking and problem-solving support across all DE&I initiatives
- Contributing to and implementing innovative, strategic solutions from the DE&I Council
- Collaborating with the Communications team to draft and communicate our DE&I-focused projects, events, and progress
- Helping drive commitment and accountability for DE&I business plans across the business units
- Managing the collection of DE&I data, monitoring progress and supporting ongoing measurement
- Supporting employee engagement efforts across the organization and implementing companywide trainings around DE&I topics
- Participating in Working Group meetings to provide support for programs and tasks, anticipating, escalating, and resolving issues
Here’s what you’ll need to get here:
- 4 + years in a formal DE&I position
- 7 + years’ experience in a Human Resources role and/or Talent Management & Development
- Proven track record of success facilitating company-level initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Communication experience exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Ability to serve as a strategic thought partner
- Experience translating data and analytics to develop insights, telling stories, driving decisions and measuring impact
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience developing relationships with peers and leaders across an organization
- Business acumen with strong operational and administrative skills
- Experience maintaining a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Passion, tenacity and enthusiasm for the H+K brand
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.