Creative Excellence Project Manager
We’re looking for a flexible and highly motivated Excellence Project Manager, who will be liaising with Global Markets to internally promote outstanding campaigns, projects, and talent across H+K Network. Based in Amsterdam, and reporting to the Chief Creative Officer, this role will have the following responsibilities:
- Global role working with the Global Chief Creative Officer to promote the creative excellence and creative transformation of H&K.
- Develop strategies to both promote and uncover creative excellence across the network of 80 offices around the network
- Work closely with the H&K marketing and new business teams to co-ordinate creative excellence initiatives including the external awards program.
- Develop and organise a awards program at H&K culminating in the Global Creative Excellence in Q4 2022
- Work with the Creative Excellence designer to develop the collateral for the account/ project teams and also award entries.
- Elevate our presence with WPP and their Creative Excellence team.
To apply to this role you must have the following experience:
- Good interpersonal skills – you will be liaising with our offices around the world
- Good project management skills – you will be leading the development of the global awards event. (5 yrs +)
- Creative appreciation – do you know creative excellence, what wins at the D&AD, Cannes Lions etc.
- Previous experience in PR/Advertising/Marketing
- Excellent English communication skills.