People + Culture Fellow, Global
Hill + Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 80 offices around the world. Each day, more than 2000 of the smartest, most supportive and collaborative people in the world come to work at Hill +Knowlton Strategies.
We believe that every corporate, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOS, reshape corporate and brand strategy, influence government policy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help clients and the public communicate. Always in beta.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a Fellow for our Global People + Culture Team (HR and Talent). This is a paid, part-time fellowship working remotely. During the fellowship, you will gain exposure to a wide range of functions that enhance the people experience and you will help drive meaningful change to our business.
More about the role:
You will support the Global People+ Culture team on a variety of key talent projects for Q4. Responsibilities will include coordination, tracking, reporting, research, presentation development, and maintaining information in the following areas:
- Performance Management
- Learning and Development
- Wellness initiatives + Return to Work
- People + Culture Talent Systems + Tools
- HR Operations
What you’ll need to get there:
- Completed Junior year of college with a concentration in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or Business Administration preferred
- Prior HR experience a plus
- Effective project and time management skills
- Self-driven individual with the ability to work independently and remotely
- Solid research, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and maintain attention to details
- Advanced Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills
Want to collaborate and create with us?
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé and cover letter. We greatly appreciate your interest in H+K and will follow up directly with those candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to discuss scheduling an interview.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.