Public Relations Fellow, Content+Publishing Strategy
H+K Strategies’ is seeking a talented, digitally-savvy Fellow to join our Content+Publishing Strategy group as part of our dynamic Los Angeles team.
At H+K, Content + Publishing Strategy is about answering three core questions; who do we create content with (be it with influencers, complementary brands or as branded content), what that content is (from format-based best practice across social channels through to activating the latest content trends) and where it lives (channel strategy and execution).
You will play an integral role developing content, monitoring digital channels and developing social editorial calendars on behalf of a diverse & exciting portfolio of clients in the context of a collaborative, global agency.
Our ideal candidate brings strong writing abilities and professional proficiency across all major social media platforms. You will be hungry to grow and bring a keen eye for detail, an energetic, positive attitude and a true thirst for learning.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Working closely with a team to execute communications campaigns on behalf of a diverse portfolio of clients across multiple industry sectors
- Creating a variety of content across social/digital channels
- Developing editorial calendars to strategically publish content across various channels
- Executing social media monitoring and social listening reports
- Serving as a brand ambassador for the firm, its people and its culture within the agency, the industry and the business community
Sound like you? Here’s what you need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations, communications or related
- Previous experience in content development, journalism, digital marketing and/or agency experience a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail and a strong grasp of AP style guidelines
- Social/digital savvy with proficiency across all major social media platforms
- Strong content creation skills and the ability to learn new systems with ease; basic understanding of graphics editing
- Skilled multitasker able to manage multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Creativity, flexibility and enthusiasm to contribute to a variety of projects, big and small, to achieve team objectives
- Hard working team player with a positive, can-do attitude
We require immediate, full-time availability throughout the program (minimum 40 hours per week) for a minimum term of 6 months.
Benefits: Medical Insurance Plan, 401k, Fitness Reimbursement, training and professional development opportunities