Senior Account Manager, Digital Communications
Senior Account Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the digital marketing & communications strategy, applying best practices across various platforms and social communities.
- Develop and implement creative, highly measurable digital marketing & communication programs or campaigns for several high-profile clients, tracking progress with regular reports on engagement, conversion, and traffic growth.
- Oversee the performance of all digital marketing channels and propose optimization tactics to ensure marketing ROI and KPIs are met, thus maximizing the available budget.
- Manage and analyze online reporting data from multiple sources including web analytics, ad-servers, and other sources to draw conclusion and formulate suitable social strategy for clients
- Provide digital marketing ideas that align with the PR plan in an integrated strategy, using methods from digital advertising to SEO, social media, data analysis, content creation, emerging touchpoints, and technology to achieve KPIs and targeted results.
- Possessing the ability to manage influencers or KOLs in integrated campaigns is a plus.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology and best practices.
- Manage vendors to stay updated on all advances and offerings in the digital marketing space.
- Responsible for the overall successful management of projects or retainer accounts.
- Efficiently use budget allocations to ensure the profitability of each account or project.
- Manage, coach, and train junior or new members of the project team.
- Ensure that all outputs by team members meet the standards of Hill+Knowlton Strategies, as well as client requirements and deadlines.
- Develop, build, and manage client relationships.
- Develop leads for new business opportunities.
- Work alongside the Managing Director and New Business Development Director to identify growth areas and expand the business.
- Work to grow existing client business.
- Embed digital marketing & communication tools in business development pitches and presentations, assemble the pitch team, and strategize for proposals.
Contributing to the Management of Hill+Knowlton Strategies Thailand
- Actively contribute to the management of the Bangkok office, including staff development and digital marketing & communication training.
- Manage and oversee H+K's social media channels to promote a strong reputation and attract new prospects.
- Work closely with The Studio team to ensure that creative content is amplified as efficiently as possible.
- Support clients in managing social media crises or issues.
Qualification & Requirements
- Thai Native Speaker / Bilingual in English
- 10 years up of experience in digital marketing, media planning, and optimization, especially in B2C sectors
- Possess a working background in an agency with a proven track record in advising and servicing leading global brands
- Proficiency in digital marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Meta Suites (social analytics), Hootsuites, and Mailchimp, etc.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Be a self-motivator as well as team-motivator
- Experience in SEO is a plus