Graphic designer will be responsible for upholding H+K’s brand standards, while designing dynamic and well thought out presentations, materials focused on driving client’s objectives.
They will partner with key account team and other creatives to design materials that will be used across a broad range of outputs (digital, web, print).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Client service job functions
- Develop all visual assets, from conception to delivery, and bring the personality of brand to life, while maintaining brand standards.
- Deliver the final, high-quality materials that meet the client's requirement.
- Creative design for corporate and brand communications’ materials such as infographics, invitation, package design, presentation, advertorial, etc.
- Coordinating with client service teams and outside agencies such as art services, web designer, printers as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related filed.
- Experience in graphic design 1-4 years.
- Good command of English.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom.
- Background in video graphics and After Effects is a plus.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Highly creative with a strong art and design appreciation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.