Senior Account Executive, PR Data+Analytics
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a mid-level PR Data + Analytics professional to join the New York office. This person will be responsible for supporting colleagues in using the H+K core data products, utilizing data from multiple sources with the ability to assess and report real insights that provide a competitive advantage for clients.
We are looking for someone who is inquisitive, who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a way people understand. Experience with social media monitoring tools, web analytics tools or other relevant platforms, with a deep passion for and knowledge of mobile, web, social media marketing & analytics is a must!
- Take a client brief, and then make a recommendation for the best way to report and measure on data
- Be the go-to person for best practice on data analysis and reporting within the team, and the delivery of data insights to clients and sector teams on an ongoing basis
- Lead the analysis of quarterly or yearly ‘deep dive’ reports for clients
- Curiosity to interrogate large amounts of data, transform it into a usable format and advise client leads in a clear language about the implications from the analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques
- Work with department leadership on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
- Support the client teams and help to identify new opportunities, including insight and direction
- 3-5 years of research and measurement experience with a focus on digital media measurement, social analytics and PR (agency experience and traditional press PR measurement a plus)
- Advanced use of Excel
- Experience using social and digital media, especially social media monitoring tools, web analytic tools and other relevant platforms
- Familiarity with social listening platforms, owned social channel data, Cision, C3, Trendkite, Kantar and primary research
- Experience with database management & analytics tools a plus (SQL, SPSS)
What the role can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing team within a large agency
- The chance to work on leading consumer brands, in the US and globally
- Play a crucial yet flexible role, shaping the thinking and direction of major projects
- The opportunity work on some hugely significant projects for some of the biggest new launches in the industry
- The chance to work across all elements of communications including digital, public relations, consumer, B2B and corporate
- The opportunity to work with a truly global agency, collaborating with teams and talented individuals across the NYC office and in other markets
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support, schedule flexibility (hours & location), fitness reimbursement, your birthday off and more
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé and cover letter.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.