- Client Work
- Support on new biz proposals and conversion (needs to have the experience (ideally international) and gravitas to be able to add a new perspective to teams’ thinking.
- Proactively help drive new business in Shanghai with the team leaders (bi-lingual with some China business connections and / or ‘hunting’ experience)
- Client facing work with teams including all responsibilities normally accorded to a member of staff with the corresponding Job Title
- Work on Prospective Clients, including Pitches and Proposals, when assigned. Includes outfield work and Client Events.
- Chairman’s Office Tasks
- Report and Document Drafting and Distribution: including but not limited to Announcements, Internal Memos and Notices.
- Collecting of Required Information for reports from other Departments, consolidating and organizing the input and submitting them to the Management for use in specific occasions.
- Internal Communications: Serving as proxy and go-between for the management and client teams in specific cases.
- Research Work involving various industries, organizations, clients and news
- Team Support: deployment to client teams in various functions, mostly related to consultation and document review
- WPP and H+K Internal Communications
- Handling and serving as contact person for general (non-client specific) internal communications within the H+K global network and WPP companies.
- Responsible for collection, preparation, packaging and distribution of information requested from H+K offices and from WPP.
- Bridging requests for information/resources from the network with the appropriate people/teams within the H+K China Offices
- Bridging requests for information/resources from the China offices with the appropriate people/teams within the H+K network and with WPP
- Constant Follow up duty on all the above.
- H+K Marketing and Business Development
- Keeping track of New Business Opportunities and ongoing monitoring and updating of the Pipeline system.
- Ongoing reminders to all relevant parties to contribute towards the monitoring and updating of the Pipeline system.
- Providing advice, training and non IT related technical support on any aspect of the Pipeline system.
- Providing Two Reports per week on New Business Updates from the Pipeline system to Regional and Global HQs.
- Answering any queries from Regional and Global HQs regarding the updates in the Pipeline.
- Regular Collection of raw materials for the H+K internal Newsletter
- Review, Preparation, Packaging and sometimes Writing of Content for the H+K internal Newsletter.
- Database Maintenance and Record Keeping
- Maintenance and Filing of the office database which includes Bios, Case Studies and various Promotional materials.
- Maintaining a backlog of internal reports for reference, and distribution upon instructions.
- Distribution and sharing of appropriate database materials upon request from colleagues, both in the China offices and in the global network.
- Review, Repackaging and Formatting of database materials to suit specific needs in some cases.
- Answering any queries internally and from the Regional and Global HQs regarding the database and the materials it contains.