Office Manager, Temp-to-Perm
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has an exciting opportunity for a professional Office Manager to support the daily activities of our dynamic Los Angeles office in a temp-to-perm role. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in a similar role, be committed to excellence and dedicated to setting the highest standard for quality work with excellent communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to: acting as an informed deputy for office leadership, writing correspondence, managing calendars with travel and meetings, compiling expense reports, coordinating logistics for office events, trainings and executive meetings as well as assuring smooth operation of office and network projects.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 3-4 years administrative experience (administrative assistant, office coordinator/manager)
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proven judgment in dealing with sensitive issues and ability to discretely handle highly confidential information
- Proven ability to think proactively, handle pressure, deadlines and self-directed work, and keep track of several ongoing projects at one time
- Superior grammar and proofreading skills
- Excellent personal computer software skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint; experience with Maconomy a plus
- Proven proficiency managing a calendar with travel and meeting coordination
- High-energy with a positive attitude, collaborative spirit and ability to serve as an H+K ambassador to both office guests and internal teams
What’s in it for you:
- Fitness reimbursement
- 401 (k) savings and investment plan
- A career working with industry leaders in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
Please note that this is an administrative opening, and not an entry-level public relations opportunity. Please only respond if you are seeking an executive assistant office position.
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.