Senior Account Director, Consumer Packaged Goods
Senior Account Director, Consumer Packaged Goods
Hill+Knowlton Strategies (H+K) is an international PR and communications agency based across 80 offices in 40 countries and working globally with many of the largest multinational companies. We structure and lead our business around industry sector teams to deliver deep industry knowledge for the benefit of our clients. These teams are supported by specialist areas of creative ideas development and strategy, data and analytics, content creation and publishing, corporate affairs and ESG. The people in our agency are constantly evolving and are expected to re-invent their skills and set new standards in the industry.
We are proud to have been awarded Provoke Sabre EMEA Awards: UK PR Consultancy of the Year 2022, EMEA Agency of the Decade, UK 2022 Silver Agency of the Year: Campaign Awards, EMEA 2022 Gold PR Agency of the Year: Campaign Award.
Our Consumer Packaged Goods sector is a strong team with the passion and expertise to discover, taste and turn what we learn and think into an informed advantage for our clients.
We work in a category where consumers are fickle, often swayed by the siren song of a new claim or the allure of a discount.
Our job is to make people care. To create conversations, content and campaigns that pique curiosity and inspire desire – that turn everyday products into world-famous brands. It’s not an easy task, but for us it’s a labour of love.
We do it by understanding our audiences, their motivations — what influences them whether online, in the line, shopping or swiping. We do it by putting purpose at the heart of everything we do.
THE ROLE + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work will include global and UK focused clients, shaping big brand communications planning and strategy, tool kitting and managing campaign executions.
- You’ll work with the Account Lead on planning and delivery of initiatives and inspiring best proactive with junior members of the team.
- Deliver counsel and informed recommendations to clients.
- Be a strong representative for PR in loop-agency environments.
- Day to day management responsibilities
- Some UK and International travel may be required.
- Strong brand communications experience to work effectively across our client portfolio, with a primary focus on our consumer portfolio.
- Passion for big brand consumer campaigns and experience in multi-market and UK activity.
- Show strong creative and strategic thinking, have experience working in a blended team environment, an amazing eye for detail and a finger on the pulse of societal and category trends.
- Strong media knowledge and press office abilities.
- High standard writing skills, research, proposals, messaging, briefs etc
- Efficiency in project management, across multiple work streams.
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 25 days + (3 days at Christmas) annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellness programmes
- Weekly social events
- 2 x volunteer days per year
- Additional wellness days off for active commuting
OUR LONDON OFFICE
H+K employs over 300 people in the UK, and our stunning Clerkenwell offices run over two floors, encompassing a beautiful roof terrace and subsidised bar area, which is a great spot for client meetings and socialising with the wider agency.
We pride ourselves on creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
We believe diversity is strength. Our Commitment at Hill + Knowlton Strategies is to combine our employees unique backgrounds, perspective, and experiences to build a more diverse and inclusive organisation that represents all of us and the businesses we work with. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and will consider all applicants regardless of age, gender identity ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, neurodiversity, and disability status. We are also happy to provide reasonable adjustments during the application and interview process. Please refer to our Diversity, Equity + Inclusion Recruitment Charter to understand more about H+K’s commitments here.
H+K is Disability Confident Committed and a Dyslexia SMART organisation. If you require any adjustments to the application or interview process with us, please don’t hesitate to email [email protected]
For more information on H+K: www.hkstrategies.com