Technology- Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager
H+K is a public relations and integrated communications agency with 90 offices around the globe. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Through strategic counsel, creative thinking and effective activation, our deep sector expertise enables us to truly understand our clients’ perspective and transform their challenges into effective, award-winning solutions. Our purpose is to inspire more open, creative and curious conversations to help build a better agency and world.
Our Technology practice has ambitious plans to become the strongest and most successful sector amongst our competitors within the next few years. Our 35+ people strong technology team work with a range of global, high profile brands and are looking to recruit a strong SAE to Account Manager with incredible deep technology credentials, to work on a range of clients. This person will work on B2B and Corporate accounts and need to know their cores from their threads.
The successful candidate will be master storyteller and be passionate about new technologies, as well as being able to explain deep technology simply to explain its benefits to a wide range of audiences.
CLIENTS WE ARE WORKING WITH INCLUDE
- Intel UK and EMEA – campaign strategy, media relations, technical reviews, newsroom management and delivery
- Wipro (IT Solutions) – B2B media content creation
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Very proficient account handler with strong client services experience
- Proven project management experience, working across B2B and international integrated campaigns
- Driven and self-motivated – beginning to show experience in managing a team, and maintaining momentum
- Confident problem solver, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable about social media and new platform innovations
- Passionate about creating exciting and engaging content
- Super organised with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of and genuine interest in the technology landscape
- Strong organisational skills with solid attention to detail
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to work on a diverse and exciting range of client programmes
- The opportunity to make your mark in this thriving team working within a supportive environment.
- The chance to join a leading global PR network and all the career opportunities and wider benefits you would expect, including a best in class training programme.