Hill Knowlton Strategies Asia
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company. We believe that every corporate, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards. Our belief is that those with a clear, authentic purpose, and performance strategies aligned to business objectives are most likely to succeed. We call this approach to working with clients to achieve business impact; 3P Communications™. Purpose + Performance = Preference.
At Hill+Knowlton Strategies, our wildly diverse talent network provides proven results for some of the best-known brands on the planet. As a global enterprise, we combine passion, innovation and creativity with deep industry knowledge to support our clients, both large and small. We understand the unique environments and locations in which our clients operate because we live where we work, in more than 80 offices around the world. We also bring best practices to our clients—and each other—every single day. Ultimately, we help our clients engage their publics. From startups to storied brands, agriculture to aerospace, finance to pharma—and everything in between—our clients operate in every public, private and non-profit sector imaginable. Our campaigns influence decision-makers, shape reputations, manage risk, engage stakeholders and impact bottom lines. H+K is a story of endurance; we can sprint with the best of them, but we’re marathoners at heart. We’re idea experts who connect. We are strategic storytellers. Find your story here.
COME & JOIN US!!
- Works on a range of investor relations and public relations activities including:
- event planning/organization
- logistical support within one or more accounts
- to work on high-profile, complex and demanding financial situations and events; play a substantive role in client engagements and contribute ideas
- Actively manage aspects of media relations, including news conferences, promotions, product launches, editorial board meetings, etc.
- Demonstrate capability in handling clients independently providing understanding of the client’s industry, business directions and organization
- Proactively sharing ideas and viewpoints of client needs within the team
- Degree holder in Language and Translation, PR, Journalism, Finance and Business and relevant disciplines
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, experience or understanding in finance would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Mandarin
- A genuine team player and self-starter with good work ethics
- Highly motivated and result oriented with sound problem solving skills
- Immediate availability or short notice is an advantage
We offer attractive remuneration package and career advancement commensurate with your experience. Please apply with expected salary and date of availability by applying to email@example.com.
Candidates who have not been contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Information provided will be used for employment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.