Hill Knowlton Strategies Asia
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company. We believe that every corporate, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards. Our belief is that those with a clear, authentic purpose, and performance strategies aligned to business objectives are most likely to succeed. We call this approach to working with clients to achieve business impact; 3P Communications™. Purpose + Performance = Preference.
At Hill+Knowlton Strategies, our wildly diverse talent network provides proven results for some of the best-known brands on the planet. As a global enterprise, we combine passion, innovation and creativity with deep industry knowledge to support our clients, both large and small. We understand the unique environments and locations in which our clients operate because we live where we work, in more than 80 offices around the world. We also bring best practices to our clients—and each other—every single day. Ultimately, we help our clients engage their publics. From startups to storied brands, agriculture to aerospace, finance to pharma—and everything in between—our clients operate in every public, private and non-profit sector imaginable. Our campaigns influence decision-makers, shape reputations, manage risk, engage stakeholders and impact bottom lines. H+K is a story of endurance; we can sprint with the best of them, but we’re marathoners at heart. We’re idea experts who connect. We are strategic storytellers. Find your story here.
COME & JOIN US!!!
Responsible for overall development, maintenance and growth of both the clients and staff. Provides overall strategy and direction for all client engagements. Analyzes and solves problems, develops strategic programs, ensures value-added products/services, oversees the development and execution of high-quality deliverables and continually relates the agency’s work back to the clients’ business objectives. Ability to utilize industry network to identify and secure new business wins.
- Accountable for meeting agreed revenue target of the group working with the leadership and team members
- Actively identify new business prospects and lead/participate in proposals and responses
- Identify and develop new markets and business opportunities; develop business growth strategies on marketing and client servicing
- Ability to manage, retain and grow clients at the highest level. Maintain close contact with senior client leadership to ensure service quality and client satisfaction, leading to our long term success
- Provide strategic insights to clients and team, ensure the performance of client servicing programmes and activities as well as the budgeting of all client activities
- Able to work across practices as “one team” to support business growth and client needs
- Provide strategic marketing planning in marketing and brand building of the company
- Responsible for any additional regional and/or overseas responsibilities as designated by the management
- Degree holder in Business Administration; Communications; Media or relevant domains
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in handling client servicing and PR for corporate customers
- Strong track record in leading key accounts and new business development
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic communications programs and manage them from a financial, client delivery and staffing perspective
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Outstanding presentation & communication skills
- Entrepreneurship spirit with hunter sales mentality and strong ownership in any responsibilities
- Both expatriates and locals are welcome
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who have not been contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Information provided will be used for employment purposes only and will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of receipt.