Content Manager, Public Relations
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is looking for a Content Manager to join our team in our Mexico City office and generate and supervise all communications materials for a consumer technology account.
The role ensures that client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level by applying the best writing skills.
This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level as this role is an important step into team and client management. It recognizes strength in core communications skills and begins to develop a focus on management of team and client activity.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Providing new ideas/approaches to client communications materials
- Responsible for the quality control of all client deliverables: editing and approving all written materials, developing/drafting presentations and documents, etc.
What else is in it for you?
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
- A career working with influencing brands within an integrated team
What You’ll Need To Get Here
- 4-5 experience as a journalist or in the public relations field with very good written skills
- Knowledge to be able to understand the business context of the client, desired to be in consumer technology sector
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a must
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé, cover letter and salary expectations.