Account Manager - Technology
You will be working in a fast-paced and challenging business environment as part of a passionate and dedicated team focusing on international tech clients to lead and advise them on their communications and reputation management strategies.
- Develop communication strategies and plans.
- Create briefing materials, Q&As, press pitches, feature stories, texts for social media posts etc.
- Manage executive positioning (conferences, awards, speeches)
- Serve as a primary point of contact for clients regarding the project: status, timelines, deliverables, etc.
- Maintain relationships with editors, reporters, influencers
- Manage day-to-day communications work
- Keep-up with new communication trends and offer clients innovative communication approaches
To apply to this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following skills & competencies:
- 3 to 4 years of professional experience in corporate or marketing communications, or a directly related field.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian language skills.
- Strong relationships with tech and business media.
- Solid knowledge of communications trends
- Willingness to work with global tech brands incl. hardware
- Experience working in tech sector is a plus
- Proven ability to manage large-scale projects and multitask
- Result & performance-oriented; experienced in developing and performing across various tangible KPIs
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills, including decision-making, identifying and resolving issues, etc.
PBN Hill+Knowlton Strategies offers you:
- Work for the world’s most renowned tech clients & unique professional experience – check out our Facebook page to learn more about our clients
- Competitive salary & benefits such as flexibilities in schedule
- Energetic and team-oriented atmosphere
- Trainings and internal development plan
- Office in the very heart of the city
We place great importance on providing equal opportunities and highly encourage applicants from all races, national origins, ages, religions, or sexual orientations to apply. We foster a workplace in which diversity and individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
We are passionate about our work and aren’t afraid to work hard. We support and trust each other. We practice a flat hierarchy and flexibility. We have fun together. That attitude extends to the relationship we build with clients. Our clients have high expectations of us and in turn we challenge each other to think even harder, be more innovative and exceed our own high expectations.