Marketing Manager, Asia
Here is what your day-to-day will look like:
Marketing Support for Asia
Proactively identify potential awards to enter to promote our leadership and award-winning client work for the APAC region.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and executing marketing plans in line with our brand values and business strategy.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager and CEO of Malaysia & Singapore to ensure marketing efforts align with the new business development strategy.
- Develop and maintain social media channels, brand/marketing websites, mobile channels and advertising platform.
- Collaborate across regions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy to meet the APAC team’s strategic objectives.
- Partner closely with the People + Culture team on employer branding initiatives.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- At least 5+ years of Regional Marketing experience in the Advertising/ PR/ Digital Marketing/ Integrated Communications industry.
- Track record of elevating brand reputation and drive growth.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate across different cultures and levels.
- Strong business acumen and ability to track ROI of campaigns & content.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Can work independently, as well as across various diverse teams.
- Creatively driven and able to bring fresh perspectives and ideas to the table.
- You are someone who possess grit and loves a challenge – this is what motivates you.
- Most importantly, you are enthusiastic and thrive best in a highly collaborative and fast-paced culture.