Senior Account Manager - Corporate Communications
Senior Account Manager - Corporate Communications
Expert storytelling. Diversity of perspective. Authenticity. Results. The H+K Strategies is seeking a dynamic Senior Account Manager with Corporate or Healthcare Communications experience to join our embedded client team that works exclusively with Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA). This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career by playing a key role in the execution of corporate and consumer marketing programs on behalf of an impactful, global retail client as part of a dedicated, integrated agency team.
Candidates must have experience executing day-to-day deliverables on large corporate or consumer client accounts, with a growing track record of success in communications program planning and execution, earned media relations, social/influencer engagement and the ability to develop compelling client narratives and written materials.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have direct experience working with large enterprise or consumer brands and demonstrate enthusiasm and energy, agility and flexibility, an appetite to learn and be challenged, a foundation of experience in working as part of an integrated agency team. This is an opportunity serve as a true extension of the client team and be part of a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary group.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies or related
- 5+ years of PR agency/in-house experience in corporate, consumer or healthcare; agency experience preferred
- Proficient in leadership/executive communications tactics and earned media outreach with a growing base of relevant business or healthcare media contacts
- Social media savvy with an understanding of the importance of owned channels as part of an integrated communications program
- Familiarity with ESG and DE&I strategies and programs
- Fundamental understanding of issues management
- Superior writing skills that apply across various types of needs, ranging from memo and recommendation development to press materials to award nominations or conference presentation abstracts
- Basic budget management skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills, including ability to independently conduct and analyze research
- Articulate, poised, personable, and quick on your feet
- Ability to proactively manage multiple projects with quality and efficiency
- Organized, detail oriented, problem solver, energetic
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (SharePoint, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time, and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered, and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So, let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
- Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
- Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office, or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed workforce
- Exciting clients and opps to stretch up and across to grow within the company
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision, and mental healthcare
- Back-up care paid parental leave (16-week maternity leave!), and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
- Insanely good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
- Plus, another engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and Mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
- And, worth mentioning, frequent happy hours
Most importantly! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, H+K Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
COME JOIN US!