Corporate - Account Director/Senior Account Director - Food Brand & Retail Brand
FOOD + DRINK / CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS
Senior Account Director/Account Director - FTC
H+K is the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
Our specialist Food + Drink team is a strong team with the passion and expertise to discover, taste and turn what we learn and think into an informed advantage for our clients. We are looking to recruit a Senior Account Director with strong corporate communications experience to work effectively across our client portfolio.
Work will include shaping the corporate communications strategy and leading the execution on the plan on a major agency-client as part of a wider team. You’ll work with your Account Lead on planning and delivery of business-led initiatives and share best practice with more junior member of the team, as well as taking day to day management responsibilities and client counsel.
The role would suit someone with a passion for driving an organisation’s reputation through thought leadership and excellent media knowledge and contacts. They should have experience in working in a blended team environment, an amazing eye for detail and a finger on the pulse of societal and category trends.
Some UK travel may be required.
This role is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility to extend further. Start date ASAP.
- UK arm of a major international category leader – our client produces some of the UK’s most popular brands and their products feature in +90% of UK households.
+ Other client opportunities to be confirmed
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Shape corporate communications planning and strategy
- Offer counsel to senior clients (be their ‘sparring partner’ when needed)
- Strong media relations and press office skills
- High-standard writing skills; research, press releases, reports, briefs etc
- Efficiency in project management, across multiple workstreams
- Great team management, mentoring junior team members and managing campaign elements with specialist support when needed
- Presentation skills – both verbal and written
- First-class account administration and eye for detail
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work with some of the best in the industry
- The chance to make an impact on a major agency client
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- WPP employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity + paternity scheme
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential and be their authentic self. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to accommodate flexible working arrangements.