Recruiter – US Talent Acquisition
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world. We believe that every corporation, every brand, and every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products, and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency, and the highest behavioral standards.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our US Talent Acquisition team. This represents an exciting opportunity to own the discovery + recruitment of PR/communications talent for a globally influential agency across different industry sectors + teams including healthcare + pharma, better impact/ESG, technology, public affairs, and more. Our ideal candidate has drive, influence, and judgment with an excellent attitude and passion for delivering a best-in-class candidate experience. Additionally, you will be well-versed in all aspects of talent acquisition including but not limited to creative candidate sourcing, pipeline/bench development, partnering with internal stakeholders, and offer negotiation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Discovering/Sourcing/Recruiting candidates against key requirements, sector knowledge, specialist expertise, and real-time agency needs
- Utilizing tools such as LinkedIn to source passive candidates, build a network and develop a talent pipeline
- Managing the candidate experience by keeping candidates informed and engaged throughout the process
- Engaging with candidates by conducting initial phone screens, telling the H+K story, and then making recommendations on what candidates should move forward in the process
- Provides consulting and insights regarding the talent landscape with internal stakeholders
- Maintain a fluid calendar: scheduling intakes, screens, interviews, and following up for feedback
- Managing the offer process; reviewing comp/benefits/perks, making + negotiating offers on behalf of Hill + Knowlton
What you'll need to get here:
- 4+ years in a fast-paced recruiting environment and competitive market
- 4+ years working directly with hiring teams and internal stakeholders
- PR/Communications, Advertising, and/or Marketing agency recruiting experience could be beneficial
- Experience in using Microsoft Suite and an Applicant Tracking System
At H+K US, our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time, and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered, and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So, let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
- Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
- Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office, or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed workforce
- Exciting clients and opportunities to stretch up and across to grow within the company
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision, and mental healthcare
- Back-up care paid parental leave (16-week maternity leave!), and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
- Incredibly good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
- Plus, other engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and Mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
- And, worth mentioning, frequent meetups and gatherings
Most importantly! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, H+K Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
COME JOIN US!