Internal Communications Account Executive at JeffreyGroup Mexico
The JeffreyGroup, a Hill+Knowlton Strategies company, is looking for a Internal Communications Account Executive to join our regional team in Mexico. We are an agency with more than 25 years of experience advising the main companies and brands in Mexico and Latin America. We have a great team of 120 consultants in Mexico City, specialized in providing the best customer service, as well as building long-term relationships.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated public relations professional who will carry out communications programs for clients, providing a broad spectrum of services. We are looking for a solution-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a proactive approach.
JeffreyGroup represents an exciting opportunity to gain valuable agency experience working within a global network. Our people bring their experience and creativity to work every day with passion and a service attitude.
What You’ll Need To Get Here
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations, etc.
- 2 years of experience in PR agencies developing internal communication strategies, editing campaign content and its measurement of success, event coordination, dealing with cross-cutting digital design teams, working with Workplace or Yammer platforms.
- Proactive, decisive, excellent service attitude and sense of collaboration.
- Excellent level in business writing and attention to detail.
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1) is required. Needs to be able to draft documents in English and maintain conversations.
- Availability to work in a hybrid format (Home office and in-person)
If this role is what you have been looking for and you meet the above qualifications, please apply. Be sure to include your resume and salary expectation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world. We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency, and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K Strategies, our first priority is our people, and we believe that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.