Digital Marketing Strategist
This role requires someone who is innovative, tech-savvy, data-driven, and has significant experience in handling both paid and unpaid digital marketing platforms as well as having a good understanding of how to integrate offline and online to effectively drive business outcomes.
- Manage a set of assigned clients in digital marketing strategies. Key tasks include:
- Develop strong, trusting relationships between Clients and Agency, providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation and execution
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients' marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including rich media, site optimization, promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Good understanding of SEO to counsel clients as well as strategise and execute SEM according to clients’ requirements
- Deliver clients’ business results through programmatic, overall digital and social media interaction
- Keep up-to-date with trends and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Writes communications briefs, ensuring that PR strategies, creative and media are effectively integrated
- Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behavior and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour
- Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients