As a Creative Copywriter at H+K, you will be required to think differently in order to challenge, interrogate and understand the goals and objectives of a client’s brief and have a sound insight on the client’s industry, lead the research and develop brand and campaign strategies. You will be required to prepare thoughtful and insightful proposals, working across multiple projects and clients simultaneously. You will be required to communicate ideas to clients and to our clients’ customers.
You will be part leader and part do-er, an experienced visionary with the responsibility of ensuring that execution supports the strategy elements. Your role will sit between Creative Strategy and The Studio. You will need to be a creative thinker, influential collaborator and highly persuasive presenter and writer.
You will also have an existing portfolio of creative copywriting spanning multiple industries across B2B, B2C and B2G.
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Creative manifestos
- Social media content
- Awards entries
- Website copywriting
- Copy for SEO
- Video Scripts
- User Experience Journeys
- Assess strategic problems, develop insights, trends, recommendations and strategic direction and platforms for clients. For which you will require a working knowledge and keen interest in primary and secondary, quantitative and qualitative research methods as well as basic literacy in behavioral science
- Create strategies that are driven by evidence, lead to clear and practical communication solutions which are creatively fruitful and impact orientated
- Be accountable for writing concise and inspiring proposals and creative outputs, authoring the creative platform and working with the broader creative team to bring ideas to life
- Lead, participate and facilitate creative discussions both internally and with clients
- Display skills in proposal writing, with the ability to adapt tone and style to match a client’s individual requirements
- Champion the H+K Way and display and share skills in the basics of planning and strategy throughout the process
- Collaborate and consult closely the Studio’s creative and production teams regarding their output, client projects, new business, etc.
- Provide creative and strategic recommendations to growth plans for clients, identify new opportunities
- Sell creative copywriting as a billable service to new and existing clients
- Ensure our creative work is more easily bought by ensuring it is on strategy and will deliver the objectives
- Play a pro-active role in terms of proposal development, pitching and conversion.
- Lead and present in new business pitches and make active contribution
- Demonstrate the new H+K cultural behaviours
- It is a mandatory requirement for you to attend training courses arranged by the Hub
- Be bold, demonstrate curiousity, be brave and bring the outside in