Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our Corporate Services team. The successful candidate for this role will support the Corporate Services Manager with all aspects of contract administration. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about document quality and organization, and who can remain organized in a fast past-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Systematic control of all contract’s documents throughout their life cycle.
- Review, refine, and edit contract documents.
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and formatting of the contract documents.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Monitor contract close-outs, extensions or renewals, and tracks executed contract documents.
- Supports contract information enquires providing contract-related issue. resolutions in accordance with company policy.
- Compile data and prepare correspondence in relation to organization’s contracts process and procedures.
- Develop periodic and special reports and briefs for management evaluating corporative services.
- Perform analyses and oversees administrative operations related to contract management processes.
- Provide backup support to other Contract Team members as required.
- Undertake the management of record holdings.
Here’s what you’ll need to get here:
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in contracts administration
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive, high quality environment
- Attention to detail and positive work ethic.
- Experience in document review and editing;
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel and other related systems
- Strong English language skills (reading/writing/oral)
- Understanding of contracts considered an asset
Currently all H+K employees are working remote until our offices re-open