Director, Data + Analytics
Director, Data + Analytics, MENA
Note that we are open to hiring at Data + Analytics Strategist/Consultant level if we do not feel experience aligns with Director level.
As a Head of Data + Analytics in MENA, you will be responsible for directing and shaping the way we measure and examine data from multiple disparate sources. You will work closely with client teams and support in developing and reporting compelling insights that provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
You need to be inquisitive, someone who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a way people understand. You should have a deep understanding of social media monitoring and web analytics tools, traditional press monitoring partners and survey vendors. You should have a deep passion for and knowledge of mobile, web, social media marketing, analytics, and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies.
You will be responsible for understanding the holistic Data + Analytics offer and driving this business within your office.
Roles and attributes
- Lead on multiple client briefs from premier consumer and automotive brands, supporting clients in the best way to use data for insights or measurement to showcase the impact of PR and social on the bottom line
- Provide insights and new ways of visualising analytical findings for quarterly or yearly ‘deep dive’ reports for senior clients
- Manage and work on a variety of projects at the same time, often for a number of different clients and working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques
- Work closely with the global Directors of Data and Analytics on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
- Support the client teams and help to identify new opportunities, provide insight and direction in new business opportunities
- Inspire and mentor junior team members to develop greater data expertise
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing team within a large agency
- The chance to work on leading local and global brands across Sports, Entertainment, Energy, Industrials, Corporate, Brand, Technology, Government, Health and Financial Services.
- Play a crucial yet flexible role, shaping the thinking and direction of major projects
- The opportunity work on some hugely significant projects for some of the biggest new launches in the industry
- The chance to work across all elements of communications including digital, social, public relations, consumer, B2B and corporate
- The opportunity to work with a truly global agency, collaborating with teams and talented individuals across the Dubai office and in other markets