Head of Data + Analytics
As a Head of Data + Analytics in Amsterdam you will be responsible for directing and shaping the way we measure and examine data from multiple disparate sources. You will work closely with client teams and support in developing and reporting compelling insights that provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
What you’ll need to get here:
You need to be inquisitive, someone who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a way people understand. You should have a deep understanding of social media monitoring and web analytics tools, traditional press monitoring partners and survey vendors. You should have a deep passion for and knowledge of mobile, web, social media marketing, analytics, and qualitative/quantitative research methodologies.
You will be responsible for understanding the holistic Data + Analytics offer and driving this business within your office.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead on multiple client briefs from premier consumer and automotive brands, supporting clients in the best way to use data for insights or measurement to showcase the impact of PR and social on the bottom line
- Provide insights and new ways of visualizing analytical findings for quarterly or yearly ‘deep dive’ reports for senior clients.
- Manage and work on a variety of projects at the same time, often for a number of different clients and working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques
- Work closely with the Director of Data and Analytics on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
- Support the client teams and help to identify new opportunities, provide insight and direction in new business opportunities
- Inspire and mentor junior team members to develop greater data expertise
What the role can offer you
The opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing team within a large agency
- The chance to work on leading consumer brands, in the US and globally
- Play a crucial yet flexible role, shaping the thinking and direction of major projects
- The opportunity work on some hugely significant projects for some of the biggest new launches in the industry
- The chance to work across all elements of communications including digital, public relations, consumer, B2B and corporate
- The opportunity to work with a truly global agency, collaborating with teams and talented individuals across the Amsterdam office and in other markets
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.