Fellow, Corporate Affairs
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has an exciting Fellowship opportunity supporting corporate communications initiatives for a Fortune 10 telecommunications and mass media conglomerate. The Fellow will gain experience working alongside a dedicated client team including other Fellows. Frequent activities may include data analytics, media reporting and conducting research in support of presentation deliverables to C-level executives. There mat also be potential for advancement into a full-time role.
The successful candidate will get to work closely with client contacts and support multiple projects from conception to completion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – particularly with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills – clear and concise writing preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong research skills
- Strong traditional media literacy – consuming and evaluating news coverage
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others and independently as needed
- Positive attitude with a proactive approach and eagerness to learn
- Inquisitive and curious – able to identify and pursue potential leads for more open-ended strategic projects
- Prior experience with Cision, Sprinklr or other media monitoring tools a plus
What you need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Market Research or related
- Previous communications internship experience (agency or client experience a plus)
- Strong writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail (experience summarizing large amounts of detailed information)
- Research and measurement savvy
- Energetic self-starter eager to learn and jump in on multiple projects
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire for a career in strategic communications
- Passion, tenacity and enthusiasm
We require full-time availability throughout the program (minimum 40 hours per week) for 6 months.
Benefits: Access to a medical plan, fitness reimbursement, 401k enrollment, extensive training opportunities and more.
Application Instructions: If you meet the above qualifications, please follow the application instructions to apply (resume and cover letter required). If there is an opportunity to interview, a member of the talent acquisition team will be in contact with you. Due to the large number of applicants we receive, we ask that you please do not call the office or follow up on the status of your application. Thank you for your interest in H+K Strategies and we hope to connect with you soon.