Data + Analytics Manager- Financial Professional Services
H+K is a communications agency which is structured around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of experience which spans integrated communications, corporate, public affairs, digital and social, content marketing, consumer, B2B and internal communications.
We have a great opportunity for a talented Data + Analytics practitioner at Account Manager level, who’s brimming with enthusiasm for data, insights and measurement and is full of intellectual curiosity, and an ambitious self-starter.
As a Data + Analytics Manager you will be responsible for guiding your sector through the H+K Way for research and measurement. You will be responsible for supporting the sector in utilising data from multiple sources, with the ability to assess and report real insights that provide a competitive advantage for our clients.
You need to be inquisitive, someone who can interpret data and spot trends, with the ability to explain technical issues with clarity in a way people understand.
You will be responsible for understanding the holistic Data + Analytics offer and support its application for your sector.
The opportunity we have is in our Financial and Professional Services team. The team does a lot of work in Data and Insights and work for clients across a broad range of industry sectors.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Take a client brief, and then make a recommendation for the best way to report back the insights or measure using data
- Be the go-to person for best practice on data analysis and reporting within the team, and the delivery of data insights to clients and sector teams on an ongoing basis
- Lead on the analysis of quarterly or yearly ‘deep dive’ reports for client teams and clients
- Demonstrate a curiosity to interrogate large amounts of information, transform it into a usable format and advise client leads in a clear language about the implications from the analysis
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage and work on a variety of projects at the same time, often for a number of different clients and working to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a solid grasp of statistics and be comfortable with analytical techniques. Experience using social and digital media, especially social media monitoring tools, web analytic tools and other relevant platforms
- Work with the the Head of Data + Analytics on the continued development of clients and service offerings throughout the business
- Work with H+K’s behavioural science (behavioural economics) team and participate in behavioural science research and testing
- Support the client teams and help to identify new opportunities, provide insight and direction in all new business opportunities
- Inspire and mentor junior team members to develop greater expertise within the team
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, dynamic, ambitious and growing team within a large agency
- Play a crucial yet flexible role, shaping the thinking and direction of major projects
- The opportunity work on some hugely significant projects for some of the biggest in the industry
- The chance to work across all elements of communications including digital, public relations, consumer, B2B and corporate
- The opportunity to work with a truly global agency, collaborating with teams and talented individuals across the London office and in other markets
- The post holder would be able to develop their skills by learning from and working across H+K, including our behavioural science team