Lifestyle Account Executive, Public Relations
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is looking for a Lifestyle Account Executive to join our team in our Mexico City office and supervise public relations/communications programs for clients providing a broad spectrum of communications services.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated public relations professional who will carry out communications programs for clients, providing a broad spectrum of services. We are looking for a solution-oriented team player with a positive attitude and a proactive approach. H+K represents an exciting opportunity to gain valuable agency experience working within a global network.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Executing client programs
- Contributing with ideas to develop client campaigns and programs
- Ensuring that the plans incorporate consistent strategies and messages, realistic objectives, timetables and budgets
- Drafting campaign and program materials
- Executing client events
- Executing media placement activities: developing story angles, conducting media pitches (media outreach, pitch and follow up), doing media monitoring and coverage analysis (including social media), managing media lists
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key media outlets and influencers
- A career working with influencing brands within an integrated team
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
What You’ll Need To Get Here
- 1-2 years of experience in the public relations field (agency preferred)
- Knowledge of the media and influencer landscape in Mexico (specially lifestyle)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish. Needs to be able to draft documents in English and maintain conversations
If you think this is the right position for you, please submit your résumé, cover letter and salary expectations.