Senior Account Executive - Engagement
Ford Communications serves as accelerant for the company’s transformation, working to advance Ford’s business success and future vision through innovative, world-class communications. We seek to establish Ford as the world’s most trusted company in a new competitive era; inspire a culture of optimism, competitiveness and creative excellence among our Ford team, partners and advocates; build the Ford brand and create desire for our vehicles and services; and demonstrate our drive to create value for stakeholders. As we build a diverse, equitable and inclusive global Communications team, we are looking for passionate, creative professionals who can inspire our employee base with innovative ideas that drive engagement.
- Focuses on coordinating between various teams to track and advance opportunities for engagement
- Ensures the point of view on engagement is integrated into communications strategies for key events, programs and news
- Supports the internal communications team in activating a passionate employee base as advocates
- Joins communications projects to drive established strategies for building engagement in delivering on the Ford + plan and the company’s broader vision
- Supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion work (execution of defined strategy)
- Directs/edits content development for DEI activities
- Participate in communications projects and teams to ensure engagement opportunities are comprehended and executed across the organization
- Support on-site events and activations to ensure excellence in execution
- Track projects and work with all partners to ensure deliverables are met on-time
- Identify and flag roadblocks and challenges for the team
- Collaborate with internal and agency partners to stay current / relevant on engagement trends
- Work with the data analysis team to determine measurement and performance of engagement activities
- Create program and project reports with results and highlights
To Be Successful You Will
- Be flexible and optimistic
- Work to build a culture of creative excellence in engagement and events
- Apply learnings and insights to subsequent projects
- Foster a culture of belonging at Ford
- 4+ years experience
- Must be located in SE Michigan and available to support meetings and events onsite
H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time, and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered, and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
- Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
- Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office, or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed workforce
- Exciting clients and opps to stretch up and across to grow within the company
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision, and mental healthcare
- Back-up care paid parental leave (16-week maternity leave!), and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
- Insanely good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
- Plus, another engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and Mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
- And, worth mentioning, frequent happy hours
Most importantly! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, H+K Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
COME JOIN US!