Entertainment is the newest formed sector in H+K and is growing fast. We already have some of the biggest and most exciting brands in entertainment as clients – from gaming to esports, music and cinema, streaming, VR and mobile.
We’re building a young, vibrant and diverse team, that delivers incredible work for amazing brands at the forefront of the entertainment space.
We’re recruiting for an Account Executive to join us, with experience in consumer PR and a passion for communications in the entertainment space.
H+K is a public relations and integrated communications agency with 90 offices around the globe. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing.
Through strategic counsel, creative thinking and effective activation, our deep sector expertise enables us to truly understand our clients’ perspective and transform their challenges into effective, award-winning solutions.
Our purpose is to inspire more open, creative and curious conversations to help build a better agency and world.
CLIENTS WE ARE WORKING WITH INCLUDE
- Spotify – UK and EMEA-wide campaign execution for the world’s biggest audio streaming service
- Guild Esports – one of the fastest growing brands in the competitive gaming space, backed by David Beckham and making waves through elite competitors and a one-of-a-kind academy system for young gamers
- Facebook Reality Labs – the VR and AR innovation arm of Facebook and home to their Oculus VR and Portal home video calling devices
- Cineworld – celebrating major film releases, openings and refurbishments across the UK with the world’s second largest cinema chain
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Passionate about entertainment and particularly digital entertainment (gaming, audio, streaming etc)
- Strong media relations experience, with consumer/lifestyle/entertainment contacts
- Curious about the world. Interested in different cultures, experiences, current affairs
- Passion for creativity, ideas, new and different approaches
- Curious about different audiences and how to engage them
- Driven and self-motivated
- Confident problem solver, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable about social media and new platform innovations
- Passionate about creating exciting and engaging content
- Super organised with a keen attention to detail
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to work on a diverse and exciting range of client programmes
- The opportunity to make your mark in this thriving team working within a supportive environment
- The chance to join a leading global PR network and all the career opportunities and wider benefits you would expect, including a best-in-class training programme.