Energy + Industrials- Consumer Account Manager
H+K is looking to recruit a Account Manager with brand/consumer experience for its Energy + Industrials practice. Note that experience in the energy + industrials sector is not required for this role.
The portfolio of clients includes a large scale, high impact national campaign designed to encourage behaviour change amongst the UK population.
Responsibilities and attributes
We are looking for someone who:
- Has solid consumer/brand communications experience gained within a fast-paced agency environment or a busy press office;
- Is agile and responsive, demonstrating an ability to keep on top of market and societal trends/ news and the implications for clients;
- Can craft media angles and stories and adapt them to different targets as required;
- Is a media specialist with a wealth of contacts in the national press, across broadcasters and lifestyle media;
- Is intellectually curious with ambition, drive, and commitment to great results
- Has exceptional writing and communications skills;
- Is a high energy multi-tasker, with impeccable time management skills;
- A confident team play who can motivate junior teams and is confident in offering a perspective to more senior colleagues.
WHAT THE ROLE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to work across high-profile clients including one of the UK’s largest public information campaigns;
- The ability to help grow the practice’s consumer offering, including getting “stuck in” to new business;
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team;
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies;
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients.