Analyst, Data + Analytics
Analyst, Data + Analytics
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is seeking a confident and dynamic Analyst/Senior Analyst to join our growing Data + Analytics team in the United States. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience and will be familiar with and have a desire to build deeper data and analytical skills that support PR and communications objectives and activities.
This position requires the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities, clearly communicate findings from research and data analysis, and an eagerness to learn new tools and skills.
This role will report to the EVP of Data + Analytics, U.S.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Executing research plans to provide data-driven solutions for a variety of client needs
- Providing data-drive key insights and recommendations to inform PR and communications activities
- Providing research inputs and data analysis, ensuring that work aligns to methodologies and project timelines
- Analyzing digital, social, web, and media metrics
- Participating in the development of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting
- Working with clients and internal stakeholders across a variety of sectors
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (marketing, research, business, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience working in strategic communications, a specialized focus on research and data analytics preferred
- Analytic report writing skills, including analyzing measurement data to produce actionable insights and recommendations and a keen eye for detail
- Strong media literacy – consuming, evaluating, and summarizing coverage
- High proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint; ability to produce reports in PowerPoint that visualize data and communicate data results
- Familiarity with query writing, Boolean logic, and data analysis or survey tools a plus (ie Brandwatch, Cision, Google Analytics, Global Web Index (GWI), Meltwater, Netbase Quid, Talkwalker, Trendkite, etc)
- Energetic, curious self-starter eager to learn new tools and skills, jump in on multiple projects, pursue potential leads, and find creative solutions
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Equally comfortable working as a team or independently
- Collaborative approach to teamwork with strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Desire for a career in strategic communications or data + analytics
A little about H+K
H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members, because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
· Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
· Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed work force
· Exciting clients and opps to stretch up and across to grow within the company
· Competitive compensation
· Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision and mental healthcare
- Back-up care, paid parental leave (16-week maternity leave!) and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
· Insanely good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
· Plus, other engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
COME JOIN US!