Senior Account Manager
Expert storytelling. Diversity of perspective. Authenticity. Results. H+K Strategies is seeking a dynamic Senior Account Manager with Consumer Brand experience to join an elite embedded client team. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your career by playing a key role in the execution of consumer marketing programs on behalf of an impactful, global retail client as part of a dedicated, integrated agency team.
Candidates must have experience executing day-to-day deliverables on consumer client accounts, with a growing track record of success in earned media relations, social/influencer research and programs and the ability to develop compelling client narratives and written materials.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with large consumer brands and demonstrate enthusiasm and energy, an appetite to learn and be challenged, and a foundation of experience in writing, organization, team collaboration and media relations. This is an opportunity serve as a true extension of the client team and be part of a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary group.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies or related
- 5+ years of PR agency/in-house experience in the consumer/retail/hospitality/lifestyle spaces; agency experience preferred
- Proficient in earned media outreach with a growing base of relevant consumer/lifestyle media contacts
- Social media savvy with an understanding of the importance of owned channels as part of an integrated consumer program
- Articulate, poised, personable, and quick on your feet
- Ability to manage multiple projects with quality and efficiency
- Superior writing skills
- Organized, detail oriented, problem solver, energetic
- Professional and polished demeanor
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support, fitness reimbursement, your birthday off, professional development opportunities and more
- A career working with and influencing bold, creative teams and a client account that has a positive impact on the world
- An inspiring, passionate, driven, fun, and creative team culture
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills and become your professional best
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Join our team and harness the power of the public.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.