Healthcare communications - Account Executive
Healthcare Communications - Account Executive
The H+K Strategies Health team is seeking a dynamic Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with BioPharma communications experience. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that has a proven track record of delivering for clients.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic individual with strong writing, organizational and client management skills and the ability to execute on the day-to-day needs of health and pharma client accounts. The ideal candidate should also have experience with earned media relations, social media and influencer programs and a strong foundation of experience in writing, organization and team collaboration. We are seeking individuals who have energy and an appetite to learn more about healthcare communications.
Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What you’ll need to get here:
- Undergraduate degree in PR, Communications, Journalism, Media Studies or related
- 2+ years of PR agency/in-house experience in the health or pharma space; agency experience preferred
- Strategic thinker with a growing interest in delivering excellent client service
- Articulate, poised, organized, excellent attention to detail and ability to think quickly
- Great writing and research skills (i.e., ability to write pitch letters, press releases and social media content)
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the healthcare space
- Digital & social media savvy
- Ability to manage multiple projects with quality and efficiency
A little about H+K
H+K Strategies is one of the world’s largest and most renowned communications firms, with more than 85 offices around the globe.
At H+K here in the U.S., our first priority is our people and creating an experience for each employee that is positive and fulfilling. Do you like being able to work from anywhere and in a way that is best for your life? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working for the industry’s most exciting clients and supporting headline-grabbing programs? Come join us at H+K. Do you like working with nice people? Come join us at H+K. Do you like industry-best benefits, vacation time, wellness time and parental leave? You guessed it, come join us at H+K.
Come join us at H+K. Where we believe in the power of “Being” everything that our employees need us to be – creating a work life that is all about Being Flex, Being Connected, Being Well, Being Empowered and Being Valued. And we keep innovating and evolving our employee experience based on what we hear directly from our team members, because we strive to be the absolute best place to work.
So let’s recap, what to expect if you were to work at H+K:
- Nice, passionate colleagues and a supportive work culture
- Flexible work modes program, where you can choose whether you work from home, work from the office or a mix of both – a completely hybrid, distributed work force
- Exciting clients and opps to stretch up and across to grow within the company
- Competitive compensation
- Amazing, industry-best benefits, such as
- Comprehensive and inclusive health, dental, vision and mental healthcare
- Back-up care, paid parental leave (16-week maternity leave!) and other family solutions
- Retirement savings and student loan refinancing partner options
- Insanely good vacation and wellness time off, no matter your level
- Plus, other engaging employee programming, such as
- Ally and mentorship program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Experience committees
- And, worth mentioning, frequent happy hours
Most importantly! As an Equal Opportunity Employer, H+K Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.
COME JOIN US!