Fellow, Consumer Markets
Hill & Knowlton is seeking a confident and dynamic Fellow to join our Consumer Markets team. This is an opportunity to grow as a communications professional within a global network of energized communications experts. In this role, the individual will work with a variety of consumer clients, including one of the agency’s leading Global accounts.
The ideal candidate will be well-organized, proactive, and comfortable working with colleagues at a variety of levels as well as interacting with clients. Ideally, this person will be passionate about storytelling, brand purpose, and trends, and willing to quickly learn and apply best-in-class communications skills to support your teams.
Here's What You’ll Be Doing:
· Conduct in-depth research and compile detailed informational briefs covering a wide array of issues
· Help track product inventory for select accounts and manage sample deliveries to media. This will require visiting client offices from time to time.
· Provide support in the creation of presentation deliverables to clients
· Create media monitoring reports and compile media analysis around client issues and topics
· Maintain media lists, research reporters, and craft media pitches
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members across the consumer network
· Assist in the coordination of select in-person events & meetings and virtual events
· Learn through a rich curriculum of professional development and training opportunities
· Contribute your unique ideas and personality to the vibrant H company culture
What You’ll Need to Get Here:
· Strong communication skills with either an undergraduate degree or transferable practical experience
· Strong writing and research skills; extremely well-organized
· Interest in purpose-driven communication and consumer storytelling
· Digital and social media savvy as well as an avid news-junkie
· Proven ability to work collaboratively and take direction from team members
· Comfortable working on fast-paced assignments and willing to go above and beyond
· Experience with tools such as Cision and TV Eyes preferred, but not required
The compensation for this position at the time of this posting is $18 per hour. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including business needs, experience, level of responsibility and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click here for more details - https://www.wpp.com/people/wellbeing/benefits-at-wpp-in-the-us.
About Hill & Knowlton
Hill & Knowlton is the global strategic communications leader for transformation. A trusted partner for sustainable value creation and protection, we help brands, businesses and leaders build reputation, manage risk, and create breakthrough opportunities for growth. Founded in 1927, today’s Hill & Knowlton operates 70 offices in over 30 countries, providing advisory, public relations and creative solutions to local and global clients. Our global team offers integrated strategic services, grounded in deep sector expertise, and enabled by creativity and intelligence. Headquartered in New York, Hill & Knowlton is part of WPP, the world’s largest marketing and communications services company.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill & Knowlton does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.