Healthcare - Associate Director
H+K is a communications agency, always in beta and always changing. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
The Healthcare team is one of the fastest growing in the London agency, and the potential for this role is huge. In addition to a healthy team dynamic where collaboration is encouraged, there is also a strong new business pipeline, and an enviable client list that includes Amgen, Roche, Shire, Gilead, GSK, and Leo Pharma.
The team are looking to add an ambitious, experienced, motivated, kind and collaborative team member (Associate Director), to work on a growing global client across three areas, as well as mentor and support team members and business growth. If you share the team’s passion for modern health communications and advocacy and believe, like they do, that patients are people first, and creativity and compassion win the day, you might be the person the team is looking to meet.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
To apply please upload your CV and covering email outlining why this role is of interest, your current salary, salary expectations and notice period.
WORK WE ARE PROUD OF
The main client is a leading pharmaceutical brand and the candidate will join a passionate team that is proud of its industry-leading work in patient advocacy and disease awareness, internal comms/change programmes and product communications. Work will be global, putting the human at the centre of health, across an enviable client portfolio.
RESPONSIBILITIES + ATTRIBUTES
- Provide senior level strategic counsel and insight, bold ideas and creativity to meet client requirements Be a trusted advisor to the client, introduce new services and create opportunities that result in revenue growth
- Keep the client happy, add value to the client relationships and deepen H+K’s partnership with them
- Help professionally develop other members of the team, act as a team coach, mentor and motivator
- to the team, creating a high-performance culture.
- Encourage and demonstrate collaborative working across our global H+K network as well as with our behavioural science, internal and creative studio
- Effective communications specialist with a proven record in leading, managing and growing profitable portfolio of business
- A passion for and understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare business, including the relevant regulations and modern communications channels
- Both global and UK expertise and agency experience; knowledge of consumer healthcare useful
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The opportunity to develop under the guidance of some of the best in the industry
- The chance to gain first-hand experience working on high-profile international brands
- Exposure to globally-recognised clients and campaigns centred upon performance and purpose
- The ability to work alongside a passionate and supportive team
- Joining one of the world’s most respected, award-winning PR agencies
- Our dedicated training academy The Hub which provides a breadth of skills enabling our people to take ownership of their career development and become trusted advisors to their clients
KEY H+K BENEFITS
- 28 days annual leave
- Comprehensive health insurance (Bupa)
- SMART pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised on-site bar
- Employee discount scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity + paternity pay
- Vouchers + extra day’s holiday for key milestone anniversaries
- Our dedicated interactive training academy - ‘The Hub’