Public Relations Account Executive, Pharmaceutical
H+K is a communications agency, always in beta and always changing. We are the first and only large agency to structure itself around sectors to deliver deep industry knowledge, supported by specialist areas of ideas and strategy, content creation and publishing. Everyone in our agency is expected to constantly evolve, reinvent their skills and set a new standard in the industry for their role.
We currently have an opening on our NYC team for a for a Health PR Account Executive with focus on pharmaceutical client accounts.
Take your career to the next level with a global network of energized experts, working across a diverse roster of pharmaceutical and provider clients. Sensitive to the needs of professionals, patients, policymakers and advocates alike, our seasoned specialists have a proven track record of motivating health professional referrals, inspiring consumer understanding of health messaging, and driving business results in both traditional and digital channels.
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting primarily pharmaceutical client accounts in creating and editing communications materials including talking points, press releases, white papers, op-eds and other content
- Assisting in the execution of earned media strategy; building media lists and developing relationships with key media contacts to earn placements
- Contributing fresh ideas for programs, events and media outreach that parallel our client objectives
- Contributing creativity, passion and expertise to an entrepreneurial team environment where everyone’s voice is heard, highly valued and rewarded
- 2-4 years of PR agency experience or combination of agency + in-house with focus on health communications
- Superb writing and research skills with experience writing pitch letters, press releases, talking points and other content
- Media relations experience with relevant contacts
- Articulate, poised, organized, excellent attention to detail
- Creative spark: brings a fresh perspective to our clients and develops ideas that challenge conventions
- Growth mindset: actively seeks opportunities for professional and organic client growth; contributes to winning pitches
What the role can offer you:
- Competitive benefits package—including healthy vacation allotment, 401(k) matching, medical/dental/vision support, schedule flexibility (hours & location), fitness reimbursement, your birthday off, commuter assistance and more
- A career working with bold, creative teams and large, well known client brands
- New business commission potential and employee referral bonus
- Strong leadership with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking, training and mentoring to help you grow, expand your skills to become your professional best
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.