Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, brand and client has a public, and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
Our business combines 10 vertical sectors focused on deep industry knowledge, with an evolving number of specialist areas that work horizontally across those sectors. One of those specialist areas of expertise is our Studio. We have a network of Studios around the globe.
About The Studio
As we develop communications campaigns for our clients across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces, we turn to the creative and design expertise in the Studio to help breathe life into our ideas. From the creation of a new identity, to a full-length documentary, to a digital content hub, to the latest interactive experience, the Studio creates the content that carries our stories to audiences around the globe.
What we are looking for
As our NYC studio grows, we’re seeking a dynamic Designer with big creative ideas and an eye for the smallest detail to constantly raise the bar of our design work.
We’re looking for a Designer that understands that great design consists of concept and execution, and you can perform both like a champ. A conceptual thinker, with smart ideas and outstanding craft skills. You’re a creative at heart, pushing the boundaries of each brief. You’ve got a passion for collaboration – innovating on each client project – creating beautiful, award-worthy work.
- Attention-to-detail obsessive
- Curious, creative and proactive
- Peerless when designing for visual identity, print, digital, social, etc.
- Self-motivated, working in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasker – A pro at prioritization
- Design trend guru, typography nerd, and cultural sponge
- Lover of the craft of visual storytelling
- Thinker and doer
- Smart, direct and a clear communicator
- An optimist that’s calm under pressure
- Digital and social native
- Fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of working
- Packed with initiative, accountable and dependable
- Humble and eager to learn and grow
- Working with creative leadership, owning a wide range of projects
- Solving complex design problems – You make it look easy!
- Working across all areas of production including graphic design, film and digital
- Concepting and collaborating with Art Directors, other Designers and Copywriters
- Executing knock-your-socks-off design work, meeting the highest standards and client expectations
- Comfortable articulating the ideas behind your creative work, and presenting to clients and peers
- Creating work that’s engaging, liked and shared
- Producing slick client and pitch presentations
- Working in integrated teams across brand, content and experience
- Killer design chops
- Concepting, both solo and as part of a team
- Adobe Creative Cloud ace
- Experienced with Office 365, PowerPoint and Apple OS
- Brand creation, defining scalable brand design systems
- Pixel-perfect layouts, grid systems, stylesheets
- Typography/stock image curation
- Production work for print, digital and film
- General understanding of animation and film
- Familiarity with UI/UX and interaction design
- Design / creative degree
- 5+ years’ design experience in brand, web, advertising and digital design