HR Business Partner
We are currently looking to strengthen our Human Resource team in Saudi Arabia by inviting Human resources professionals to apply to our HR Business Partner role based in Riyadh. This role reports directly to the Director of People and Culture. The following job description details the skills and competencies required for this level.
- Work with management to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment.
- Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties’ interests
- Partner with Regional HR team to support business unit initiatives
- Assess business unit’s human resources training needs and conduct 1:1 and/or group training sessions as appropriate
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Provide leadership for employment practices
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Work with business groups to assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within the client group
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures Critical Skills And Abilities
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation • Understanding of technology teams and how to grow and develop technology leaders
- Excellent presentation skills and Arabic communications skills.
- Proven ability to successfully work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network