Associate Creative Director, Health+Wellness
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporation, brand and client has a public, and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our business combines six vertical sectors focused on deep industry knowledge, with an evolving number of specialist areas that work horizontally across those sectors. You’ll find Content and Publishing Strategists working alongside Creative Directors, and Data Analysts working with Digital Planners – all focused on the same client-centric goals. We are focused on smart ideas. Ideas that create long term value founded on data and insights that reflect our obsession – always doing what is right for our clients.
We have a network of Studios around the globe that bring our ideas to life.
About The Studio
As we develop communications campaigns for our clients across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces, we turn to the creative and design expertise in the Studio. From the creation of a visual identity, to a website, to a TVC, the Studio creates the content that carries our stories to audiences around the globe.
What we are looking for
We would like to appoint an Associate Creative Director to become an accelerant and further catalyst for our Innovation and Creative agenda.
We are offering a unique opportunity for an ambitious Associate Creative Director to help lead and grow key client accounts, primarily in the health and wellness sector. You are a strategic visionary with a relentless passion for innovative client work, who knows how to get your ideas heard, and isn’t afraid of getting your hands dirty while inspiring a craft-based team around you. Your entrepreneurial spirit is your driving force.
You’d be supporting our Creative Director and empowered to lead accounts whilst being responsible for overseeing creative work and inspiring our team.
- A storyteller with channel neutral ideas that break through and command attention
- Hungry, passionate and tenacious; you don’t wait to be told, you go out and do
- Curious, brave and entrepreneurial
- Smart, direct and a clear communicator
- A thinker and doer, willing to roll up your sleeves and help the team
- Attention to detail obsessive
- Digital and social native
- Connected to photographers, DOP’s, illustrators and animators
- An optimist that’s calm under pressure
- Fresh thinker who embraces challenges and new methods of working
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- A cultural sponge and design trend guru
- Always looking for new angles, even on corporate brands
- Honing strong leadership skills
- Driving innovation by continually pushing the boundaries of our creative into new and relevant areas
- Supporting your CD, establishing creative as a lead component of integrated client programs
- Working closely with Creative Director and the studio team to produce outstanding creative work across all channels
- Partnering with strategy and client leaders to think holistically through the brief, the insight, the approach and creative platform
- Translate strategic thinking into clear ideas, designs and content
- Drive creative direction for multiple projects, ensuring the team is putting out creatively and aesthetically ambitious work
- A sounding board and supportive creative leader for our team, while making sure they understand the high expectations of the work.
- Take direction from your CD and remain ready to constantly better the work.
- Help develop slick creative presentations, being a strong creative representative in front of clients, handling shoots, etc.
- Concepting and directing storyboards and film treatments
- Manage external partners: photographers, directors, producers etc.
- Promoting a creative culture across the agency
- Mentoring and inspiring junior designers and creatives
- Generating concepts independently and as part of a team
- Strong and confident presenter
- Structuring and developing creative presentations
- Strong writing skills
- Adobe CS, Office 365 and Macs
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Design / creative qualification
- Art direction / design craft background
- Experienced creative lynch pin on global integrated campaigns
- 8+ years’ experience in fast-paced, integrated agency environment
- Experience in health and wellness sectors
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Hill+Knowlton Strategies does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, national origin, or ancestry.