Job title: Account Manager, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Abu Dhabi or Dubai
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Abu Dhabi or Dubai teams, working in a dedicated role supporting a key client.
This is a seconded role; you will be based primarily onsite with our client alongside 2-3 other agency staff and the existing client communications team. You will have the opportunity to spend some time working from the agency’s office and you will have regular engagement with the agency team. We are looking for an ambitious, confident and energetic communications professional looking who will relish the opportunity to build the brand of an unsung hero of the UAE’s industrial sector and national economy. This role will suit someone who is ready to accelerate their career working with a global industrial leader client brand and one of the top agencies in the MENA region.
Ideal candidates will have agency experience working across corporate and/or B2B communications. Experience in the energy, industrials and infrastructure sectors is a plus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Playing a key role in driving a busy media office, planning news flow, contributing to the editorial calendar and acting as a key point of contact for media enquiries.
- Cultivating relationships with key trade and national media outlets.
- Contribute to the delivery of reputation and brand building campaigns across traditional and digital media.
- Writing and editorial production for media relations, marketing and digital communications.
- Ensuring projects are effectively tracked and delivered on time.
To apply to this role, you will need the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree combined with 2+ years’ relevant public relations experience in the UAE or internationally.
- Digitally literate with understanding of the social media landscape.