Lead: Digital Planning and Optimization - digital planning
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world.
We believe that every corporate, every brand, every client has a public and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEO’s, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns. Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today and set new standards in the industry.
Our business structure is innovative – we have 10 vertical sectors based on deep industry knowledge complimented with a number of specialist areas that work horizontally across all sectors.
One of the areas of specialist expertise is our Digital Planning + Optimization. We intend developing this expertise further in London.
We would like to appoint a Lead: Digital Planning + Optimization to become an accelerant / catalyst for further development of our London innovation and creative hub. The person in this role would be working alongside our data and insights team, our creative strategists, content and publishing experts and creatives to help sector teams build compelling, effective, inspirational communications strategies and campaigns
Lead: Digital Planning + Optimization
This role will bring a knowledge of digital customer journey planning across:
The team will develop digital strategies and eco-system plans for our clients across the whole digital consumer journey. The lead and team will work closely with our content + publishing team and the data+ measurement teams to ensure the solutions seamlessly blend the earned, owned, paid and shared media strategies both on and offline.
The person we appoint to this role will drive this ambition and be able to:
- Bring a deep knowledge of strategies for consumer engagement across the digital consumer journey from awareness, to engagement through to purchase. Understand the connection and impact of elements of the strategy including influencer marketing, social campaigns, search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising and eCommerce.
- Act as lead client contact during the relevant phases of campaigns and develop comprehensive digital and optimization strategies that incorporate industry best practice and are integrated and aligned with existing plans.
- Develop digital planning and optimization strategies across the earned, owned, paid and shared spaces and demonstrate business impact through the whole digital consumer journey.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for digital planning + optimization strategies including their maintenance as well as real time development.
- In conjunction with our data + measurement teams define new ways to help measure the ROI of our digital campaigns, define KPI’s and implement measurement and reporting methods to gauge success for client campaigns.
- Champion the importance of client satisfaction and service within the team, leading by example and encouraging positive client relationship building behavior and champion stand-out work.
- Work well within collaborative, integrated teams, displaying a proven ability in running a team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues and working towards the solution of complex problems.
- Have exceptional creative and proposal writing skills.
- Act as H+K spokesperson, participate in thought leadership opportunities, public speaking at key trade shows, conferences etc.
H+K is creating a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone belongs. As a company and as co-workers, we are building a workplace where everyone can reach their full potential. We are an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements