Public Relations Senior Account Executive, Health
Expert storytelling. Diversity of perspective. Authenticity. Results.
The award winning H+K Strategies New York office is a family of smart, social, strategic communications professionals looking for a rock-star Senior Associate (Senior Account Executive equivalent) to join our team. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level within a global network of energized experts, working across a diverse roster of pharmaceutical and provider clients. Sensitive to the needs of professionals, patients, policymakers and advocates alike, our seasoned specialists have a proven track record of motivating health professional referrals, inspiring consumer understanding of health messaging, and driving business results with new business approaches and fresh communications strategy in both traditional and digital channels. This position encompasses the roles and responsibilities of a traditional Senior Account Executive to Account Supervisor. Our people bring their individualism and creativity to work every day and love what they do. Hill+Knowlton +YOU, together.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting primarily pharmaceutical client accounts in creating and editing communications materials including white papers, op-eds, talking points, press releases and other content
- Exercising your creativity and strategic thinking in devising media strategy; garnering placements and maintaining relationships with key media contacts
- Generating fresh ideas for programs, events and media outreach that parallel our client objectives
- Managing, mentoring and coaching fellows-Associates through constructive feedback, goal setting and consistent communication
- Contributing creativity, passion and expertise to an entrepreneurial team environment where everyone’s voice is heard, highly valued and rewarded
- A career working with a committed, collaborative and close-knit team in a leading global PR network and with a truly innovative healthcare client
- Breadth of learning opportunities derived from working across the H+K business with our experts in areas such as consumer brands, internal comms, crisis + issues management, and digital
- Access to great training and development, including opportunities to work abroad and across the network
- A solid career path with room for advancement in an environment where your voice is heard and highly valued
- Undergraduate degree in PR, Journalism, Communications or related
- 3+ years of PR experience (agency or in-house health/pharma related)
- Articulate, poised, organized, excellent attention to detail
- Great writing and research skills with experience writing pitch letters, press releases, white papers, op-eds, talking points and social media content
US BENEFIT OFFERINGS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD&D
- 401(k) and Retirement Plan
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Back-up Childcare and Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Industry Leading Maternity and Parental Leave
Hill+Knowlton Strategies is an international public relations company with over 85 offices around the world. We believe that every corporation, brand and client has a public, and today’s public is more powerful than ever before. They have the power to topple CEOs, reshape corporate and brand strategy, kill products and create unicorns.
Today’s public demands truth, transparency and the highest behavioral standards.
Our client obsession means constantly evolving new products + services to help brands and the public communicate. Always in beta.
At H+K our belief is that the agency is a canvas for everyone to write their own story. This job description is written at a moment in time; whatever role you take at H+K we expect you to evolve that role; it should be different tomorrow than it is today. Each day, more than 2000 of the smartest, most innovative and collaborative people in the world come to work at Hill +Knowlton Strategies. We invite you to join us!