DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER: LEVEL 2 REPORT TO: ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
- Responsible for creating and delivering campaigns, projects and annual activity for clients, with a particular focus on digital expertise
- Serves as the day-to-day manager in executing communications plans on select accounts
- Independently supervises junior team members
- Regular responsibility for leading small new business pitches, or working collaboratively on larger new business pitches
- Ensuring best in class quality of digital work and supporting an integrated culture across UAE teams, working in collaboration with practice areas
- Independently supervising junior staff and content production to deliver best in class work
- Social media strategy and planning
- Develop the social media strategy, as well as specific campaign activations, based on objectives.
- Recommend communication pillars as a foundation for content generation in line with the brand characteristics and audience interests.
- Set annual KPIs, as well as specific campaign KPIs that are in line with the business objectives, global best practice and social media landscape
- Understand the account objectives, and map them to social media objectives and KPI.
Generate content for social media
- In conjunction with the marketing and communications teams, generate copy (English and Arabic), edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML)
- Review all user-generated content and monitor stakeholders’ accounts and create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Suggest ways for the continuous improvement of capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and recommend actions/plans
Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with global comms agencies to maintain and enhance presence on various social media channels – review, edit, approve social media content generated by outreach partners
- Community management by responding to comments/questions as per established communication protocols or FAQs.
Ad-hoc & other requests:
- Online and social channels monitoring
- Overall reporting, benchmarking and analysis of owned+ competitor accounts and channels
- Influencer outreach programme including curating, recommendations, ideation, management and execution
- Analysis of digital media reports, feedback to digital media agency to provide recommendations on how to enhance digital advertising strategy
- Keyword analysis for digital ads to befit and enhance the digital advertising strategy
- University degree
- 3-5 years agency experience
- Bilingual is a must